Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Shadows in the Mirror Available for Kindle

One of my older short stories is now available for purchase on Amazon. I personally performed the e-book conversion using the latest processes and tools available and it was quite the learning experience. I'll post more about that later.

Unfortunately it took me a lot longer than I wanted to ready the e-book, which was very frustrating because it has a stunningly cool cover. Here I must give a huge shout-out to Erin Dameron-Hill, who not only has a masterful touch when it comes to cover design, she's a mind reader too. In my particular case, a better reader of my mind than its actual owner. Really sorry it took this long for people to see the cover.

I should also mention the story, Shadows in the Mirror, is also available in my Dark Doses anthology. Though the standalone e-book I just posted has had some work done on formatting, the story itself is unchanged from the anthology and the original. Be advised.

Lastly, Shadows in the Mirror was first published on The Future Fire, a lovely site where you can discover all kinds of amazing tales to read and enjoy. Check them out sometime.

No comments: