Read all of the following starting with the opening line: "You may be a writer if..."
- You get the most brilliant ideas the farther away from a keyboard you wander.
- A spare 15 minutes isn't a quick break. It's a whole new scene.
- Every real person you meet has something to use in a story. You just have to figure it out.
- Sleep and dreams require a notepad be stationed for rapid access.
- World building and world plundering are typical things you do before breakfast.
- Word Count to you is like the Gravitational Constant is to a physicist.
- Instead of people watching for fun, you do it for juicy ideas.
- You ache to edit your uneditable stuff. Like tweets, e-mails, scribbled out grocery lists.